FEATURED MIXED MEDIA CASE STUDY - FOR THE FULL STORY, CLICK THE IMAGE
Muskoka Boat Gallery is your premier MasterCraft sales facility servicing the Muskoka region. We are the exclusive Mastercraft dealer in the region but also have a number of previously loved boats of all sizes and types. We are dedicated to creating lasting family memories that start with an honest enjoyable sales experience. With our focus on extra ordinary customer service and integrity, we are confident that we will be able to find you the product that best suits the needs of you and your family and get you out on the water in style.
CHOOSE AN EXAMPLE BELOW
360 VIDEO EXAMPLE
Augmented Marketing believes in the power of brand recognition. This is not because the brand is the lasting impression consumers will have of your business, but rather it is the first impression that directs the way in which the consumer perceives your business. Without a solid branding design strategy, your company is at the mercy of the consumer’s biases and impressions…of what they THINK you are. If you control the brand, you directly influence the the way the consumer perceives you.
At Augmented Marketing, we consider “Identity” as the visual interpretation of a brand marketing strategy. More than just colours or typefaces, a corporate identity is the vessel that carries your company’s reputation to the mind of the consumer, distinguishing you from your competition. The “branding identity” of a successful company extends beyond placing a logo neatly on a graphic to entire branding guideline. It is the factor that dictates what your company will look and sound like. It is, the face of the brand strategy.
There’s a lot that goes into successful marketing long before the strategy is even conceived. For our clients, Augmented Marketing is more than an advertising agency; we’re our clients’ marketing department. Every Agent at Augmented Marketing has a specific proficiency to best serve clients and their challenges. You could never hire one person who specializes in everything we do. That’s why our team approach is so valuable. And it leaves you to specialize in what you do best… run your business.
It’s imperative that businesses have a mobile presence with Custom Apps. A web site simply isn’t good enough anymore. More people are using smartphones and tablets as their primary means of browsing online. As we all know, consumers are a fickle bunch. If you don’t offer them an easy browsing experience… your competitor likely will, either in the form of a mobile site or as an app. If your site is already mobile friendly, you’re already keeping up with the curve.
360X180 TOURS STARTING AT $399*
We can do tours of your business for as low as $399. Contact us today to have an interactive sales agent call our email you to get your business in front of where everyone is now, their mobile device.
*Based on 3 Static 360 image shots.
KEY WINS WITH 360° VIDEO
For the first time ever, consumers can become a part of the story
■ National Geographic & the New York Times have taken their audiences to places like Syria, Victoria Falls, and an active volcano—without ever having to leave their homes
Users can feel like they are part of the action—like they are really there
■ Sit in the passenger seat during a NASCAR race where you decide if you’re looking at the speedometer or out the windshield
Teams can invite fans around the world for little to no cost
■ Imagine buying a virtual courtside ticket to the NBA finals from anywhere on the globe
Content creators can now tell a story in an immersive way
■ Bust out your flower crown and fringe clothes to experience the Coachella music festival live in 360°
It’s not just for entertainment
■ Forget pre-roll video advertising—excite the hell out of your customers with 360° advertising that’s fully scalable through social media
Considering its extremely short existence, 360-degree video (or virtual reality) has progressed at a speed even NASCAR drivers would consider fast.
360° VR VIDEO FOR TOURISM
● Connects people to places anywhere around the world
● Builds excitement about experiencing a foreign location in real life
● Is a powerful way to market a destination
● Acts as a teaser for consumers
● Makes viewers want to see more
360° VR VIDEO FOR REAL ESTATE
● Allows customers to “visit” potential homes without the need for travel
● Accelerates the number of customers who experience each home
● Is an incredible way to display high-end properties
● Can help connect the seller with the right qualified buyer, wasting little to no time
● Is a powerful way to market to a hyper-targeted audience
360° VR VIDEO FOR EVENTS
● Gives consumers the ability to watch from anywhere around the globe
● Can be streamed live on YouTube (Facebook soon!)
● Helps engage an audience who otherwise would not have attended
● Can expand a venue (show an underground event to a worldwide audience)
● Creates the ability to relive the event after it has passed
360° VR VIDEO FOR SPORTS RELATED BRANDS
● Connects with a built-in audience (sporting goods, endurance sports, athletes, etc.)
● Engages with consumers who are incredibly passionate
● Allows non-sports companies to co-brand themselves with exciting athletes and events
● Can be a powerful way to visualize products
● Closes the gap between content and marketing
360° VR VIDEO FOR SPORTS TEAMS & SPONSORS
● Creates an opportunity for fans to engage
● Builds thrill by allowing fans to feel like they are really there
● Gives fans access to a perspective they’ve never been able to experience before
● Brings super-fans to the next level with the ability to engage with the team
● Content can be specifically branded to each team, game or tournament
● Creates additional revenue opportunity for teams: sell sponsors on 360° video content
● Opens up market space potential to sell “virtual tickets” to events and games
● Drives incredible engagement vs. traditional media
Explorer 360x180 Sites for Business and Tourism
-It is local, so it is very easy to find exactly where everything is
-Minimalistic design-Design and interface is the same on both mobile and PC
-It is not an app, it is a website-Mobile version uses gyroscope, so it is more immersive-Navigation is clear and straight to the point
-Two different forms of navigation
-Links directly to business websites
-Has it's own blog for even more information
-Can have sound
-Can have video
-More customizable options for business branding
-Easy site navigation
-Not as known as Google Maps
-Tours initially load up a little slower
-Is only used for virtual tours for tourism and local businesses, not for city navigation
Google 360's for Businesses
It's already embedded within Google Maps
-Google Maps already on most mobile devices
-Customers already use Google Maps as a GPS or when they need to find a business
-Not clear on how to access virtual tours
-No indication that there are virtual tours
-No indication which businesses have virtual tours
-Navigation is unclear and not obvious where you can and can't navigate to
-Different navigation controls on mobile vs PC versions
-Mobile does not use Gyroscope
-Mobile app interface is cluttered-Mobile app interface is different from PC interface
-Harder to get to tours, as Google maps covers the whole world, not just one area
-Cannot have sound
-Cannot have video
Your content here...
In our experience, proper calls-to-action are crucial to the success of an interactive augmented reality experience. Educating your users through descriptive and explanatory calls-to-action is, more often than not, more important than the overall quality of the digital content.
After all, if users don’t know about your content, it doesn’t matter how great it is!
Having created many campaigns, and analyzing sophisticated analytics, we have a unique vantage point from which to observe how users are consuming augmented reality experiences.
Based on our observations, we have identified the most effective calls-to-action. Therefore, we have reviewed, user-tested and redesigned our calls-to- action to better provide you with the most efficient ways to make your campaigns more apparent to our clients potential customers.
The Call-to-Action Guidelines we have created for our clients, for their customers, are part of our goal to unify calls-to-action across campaigns to educate new interactive print users while providing a seamless experience.
As the market reaches a higher saturation in app downloads, we can eventually get it down to just having a logo legend that lets users know that the experience is interactive.